…all of you of course. You have all been outstanding this season, and we are all looking forward to learning more hockey with you next season.
For those that couldn’t make the end of season BBQ, we missed you. The weather was great with lots of sun, and quite warm as well this year! And to top it all, we had the privilege of giving out some medals to players who have stood out through the season. If you didn’t receive a medal, don’t worry – there is always next season.
Now for the medals…
Under 8s (Boys):
- Players’ Player: Robert Proctor
- Coach’s Player: Charlie Prior
- Most Improved Player: Christopher Winskill
Under 8s (Girls):
- Players’ Player: Hannah Poley
- Coach’s Player: Olivia Barker
- Most Improved Player: Daisy Dean
Under 10s (Boys):
- Players’ Player: Finley Hoddle
- Coach’s Player: Sam Watson
- Most Improved Player: Ben Miles
Under 10s (Girls):
- Players’ Player: Aimee Jennings
- Coach’s Player: Jess Charlesworth
- Most Improved Player: Scarlett Knaresborough
We’ll get the medals to children who weren’t at the BBQ at the start of next season.
Well done, and have a great summer.